Search

Loading



0 comments


Skin burning tattoo Weird Painful or scarification is involves scratching, etching, or superficially cutting designs, pictures, or words into the skin as a permanent body modification. Scars are most often formed by cutting or branding the skin. I’m not sure I’d be up for this one, some of them seem pretty cool I guess if they heal properly.
I you want to see a detailed image of what this looks like during the actual burning

These Tattoos are definately not for the weak hearted people..name says it all.





























































































Source :- Yeah Oops Via I Am Too Curious


Share this:
Spread the word, using :
Share/Save/Bookmark
Bookmark These:

Subscribe Using These:
Subscribe

0 comments

Post a Comment