Sydney, Australia, offers a world of opportunities for fun and adventure. Here's a list of at least ten things you don't want to miss when you come to the land of Oz.
1. Beautiful Sydney Harbour Bridge. You can, of course, take the pedestrian or cyclist's route, but the real fun is in making the effort to get to the top and the wonderful view once you get there. The entry price varies according to the day of the week. Being attached to solid ground by a harness and the shaking of the bridge due to the rushing traffic below tends to be a bit frightening for the faint of heart. However, if you're not easily scared, this is a great opportunity to get some exercise and some Beautiful to boot.
4. Visit Taronga Zoo via the ferry and cable car. The zoo cares for 2,600 animals, including several Australian Birds and species.
5. Visit Sydney's oldest pub Fortune of War, which was established in 1828. Located in the historic locale of The Rocks, Fortune of War maintains a rustic charm in its d�cor and personable, friendly service.
7. Visit Manly Beach, which is a 40 hour ferry ride from Sydney, and Bondi Beach. Both of these are extremely popular with the locals and tourists.
9. Visit the Blue Mountains. Rather than a mountain range, the Blue Mountains is more of a plateau featuring large eroded gorges. When viewed from a distance, the mountains appear to be tinged with blue, hence, the name.
Photo: Charlie Brewer