Search

Loading



0 comments
�The most loving thing to do is to share your bed with someone.� � Michael Jackson

�I hope my child will be a good Catholic like me.� - Madonna

�I�d rather be dead than singing Satisfaction when I�m forty-five.� - Mick Jagger

�He speaks English, Spanish, and he�s bilingual too.� � Don King

�Predictions are difficult, especially about the future.� - Yogi Berra

�So, where�s the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?� - Christina Aguilera

�I�ve got taste. It�s inbred in me.� � David Hasselhoff

�I cried over beauty, I cried over pain, and the other time I cried because I felt nothing. I can�t help it. I�m just a clich� of myself.� � Keanu Reeves

�I�m not anorexic. I�m from Texas. Are there people from Texas that are anorexic? I�ve never heard of one. And that includes me.� � Jessica Simpson

�I�m sounding worse than Jessica Simpson right now. She�s looking like a rock scientist.� � Tara Reid

�I think gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman.� � Arnold Schwarzenegger

�I feel my best when I'm happy.� - Winona Ryder

�I can do anything as long as I don't have to speak.� - Linda Evangelista

�I'm using my brain for the first time in a long time.� - Victoria Beckham

�I want to wait to have sex until I'm married.� - Britney Spears


Share this:
Spread the word, using :
Share/Save/Bookmark
Bookmark These:

Subscribe Using These:
Subscribe

0 comments

Post a Comment